Holiday Custom Work
Introducing Custom Holiday Cards!!!
Custom Cards & Prints, and Personalized Prints!
Let's make something fun, personal, and unique!
CUSTOM WORK DEADLINEs
I've gotta push up the deadlines for custom work this season. There's more flexibility if you're local in Sonoma County.
You must place your orders by the dates below
Custom Holiday Cards: MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8th
CARD ORDERS WILL TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS FROM START TO FINISH
Custom Portraits - Prints: MONDAY, DECEMBER 6th
Personalized Prints: MONDAY, DECEMBER 6th
Hanukkah Peeps: Be sure to place your orders by Monday, November 8th if you want gift in time for Hanukkah this year. Hanukkah AND Thanksgiving back-to-back?! Are we serving latkes AND mashed potatoes this year?
THANKSGIVING: I will be out of town for Thanksgiving, beginning Monday, November 22nd. I will still process and work on orders during that time, but shipments will not go out until Tuesday, November 30th.
cUSTOM hOLIDAY cARDS
25 Cards with Grey Envelopes - $60 (up to 4 figures)
Happy Holidays from these friendly faces!! These black-and-white illustrations of your family - human and furry - are sure to make folks smile this holiday season.
$10 per extra figure - limit to 8 figures on a card*
Choice of Green, Blue, or Yellow Font
Choice of Greeting: "Happy Holidays", "Happy Hanukkah", "Merry Christmas", and "Happy Kwanzaa"
Can add on family name(s) - no extra charge
Minimum 25 card order, $2.50/card for additional cards (in increments of 5)
Thick, 100% recycled paper cards.
Envelopes are 100% recycled vellum in chipboard grey.
*email me at email@example.com if you have more than 8 figures or any questions.
HOW IT WORKS
- Place your order online - put the name(s) in the notes section at checkout (optional)
- Email me photos of the faces you want drawn - firstname.lastname@example.org IMPORTANT NOTE: Faces are drawn AS IS in the photo, no alterations.
- You will receive up to 2 drafts for free to make alterations. Each draft after is $10.
- I will email you once the final draft is sent to the printer. We cannot make any changes once the item is sent to print. Any change requests at this point are considered a new order.
- You receive an email when the cards are shipped
- You fill them out and send them to your family and friends!
- They tell you how cool these cards are!
- CARD ORDERS WILL TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS FROM START TO FINISH
Custom Illustrations and Personalized Prints
For art prints, both custom and personalized, the process is the same as always. We just need to follow the deadlines so I can do my part in getting you the portrait for the actual holiday!
If you're ordering for Hanukkah - Please get your orders in by Tuesday, November 9th.
Prices do not include shipping.
Santa isn't taking requests for his sleigh, and unfortunately I can't sneak packages into the Amazon delivery network. The USPS, UPS, and FedEx have all "gently" suggested we get orders out extra early because there WILL be delays. You and I get the same tracking info, so once a package is out, there's only so much we can do about it. Bean Horse Car Designs is not responsible for any shipping delays.
Also, my greeting card printer is out of state. Once I place an order they are typically very fast when it comes to printing, but are also at the mercy of the shipping carriers. I will communicate any delays I experience.
I do not currently offer international orders, but should the time come: Any international shipping fees, duties, or import taxes are the responsibility of the customer.