There's no Halfsale here, only Wholesale
So, you're interested in carrying Bean Horse Car Designs in your shop. COOL BEANS!
Here's the Kate's Notes version:
- There's over 350+ SKUs of greeting cards, stickers, magnets, and art prints to choose from
- The Minimum Opening Order is $150, reorders are $100
- Most products typically ship within 5 business days, and sometimes I flip into sport-mode and get them out faster.
- I hand draw all of the illustrations on my iPad and I try to be eco-conscious when I can. The cards are printed on recycled paper with recycled paper envelopes, prints are on either recycled or cotton paper.
- I use all kinds of people and animals you don't necessarily see in a lot of designs, especially in stationery, and I try to keep things uplifting. I find people just want to feel seen and heard, and maybe have a laugh too.
- Everything is packaged in my home studio in Sonoma County, CA.
The 2024-2025 Art Print Catalog is currently under construction.Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to chat about currently available designs.
JOIN THE WHOLESALE MAILING LIST!
For emails about new product releases and product information.
$150 Opening Order and $100 Reorders
Greeting Cards - 6 per design | Stickers - 6 per design | Magnets - 6 per design | Art Prints - 3 per style
To give you an idea of what to order, that is 10 card designs or 4 digital 8x10 art prints to hit the minimum opening order.
You can always mix product types too!
Place orders by:
- Emailing email@example.com with the SKUs and I will send an invoice. Items will ship upon payment, unless otherwise agreed.
- On Faire at faire.com/direct/beanhorsecar - using this direct link speeds up the process you you! Orders placed without the direct link will take extra time while I get in touch to see how you found me. The direct link prevents Faire from taking a commission on our new budding friendship!
I accept all major credit cards. Payment is due at the time of shipment. Side note: If using Faire, their payment terms apply.
Prices do not include shipping. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs and all orders will be charged at time of shipment.
Charges for shipping depend on the weight and size of the order as determined by shipping carrier. I use USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise discussed. Bean Horse Car Designs is not responsible for carrier delays or damage. All orders ship from Santa Rosa, CA.
You can request a specific carrier, just be sure to include the request in your order.
I do not currently offer international orders, but should the time come: Any international shipping fees, duties, or import taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
Fine Art vs Digital Art Prints
shop bean horse car on faire!
"Someone specifically just came in here to buy one of your cards! She was saying how much she loves your designs"
- Danielle, Retrograde
"Beautiful holiday cards! We love the design of the cards and the variety of holidays that were available."
- MacKenna, Historic Milwaukee Inc.
want more information?
Complete this contact form and I will be in touch to chat about partnering to sell Bean Horse Car in your shop.